2012-01-30

Currently on my wishlist

Oh how I want these babies !


On my wishlist :
- YSL Arty ring (€175)
- Dior Garden Party Pastels Palette (€56,50)
- Ugg Austraila Classic Short Red (€ 199,95)
- Dior Garden Party Clutch (€75)
- Dior Garden Party Waterlilly Polish (€24,95)
- Balenciaga City Coquelicot (€ 1 045)
Total: € 1 576,40

Yes, I have expensive taste.

x Dana

5 opmerkingen:

  1. That pink bag is beautiful!! Great wishlist!!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your wishlist is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially that ring and the bag, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe. You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really love the arty YSL ring, also on my wishlist hihi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Really nice wishlist!

    http://www.mentrend.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je reactie ! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...