You have to check the BourjoisNL facebook page. There you can find a link to a blog where a product of bourjois is hidden. If you find it, you will get a tip for the next product you have to find. After sixteen days you will have found 16 products. Then you have to mail your answer to symply@symplypr.nl to enter the competition.
I don't know for sure, but I think the competition is only open for Dutch and Belgian people.
Ooh spannend!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh! I would love to win that! and what do we have to do exactly?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxxx
You have to check the BourjoisNL facebook page. There you can find a link to a blog where a product of bourjois is hidden. If you find it, you will get a tip for the next product you have to find.
VerwijderenAfter sixteen days you will have found 16 products. Then you have to mail your answer to symply@symplypr.nl to enter the competition.
I don't know for sure, but I think the competition is only open for Dutch and Belgian people.
Good luck if you want to enter !
Zo'n coole wedstrijd zeg! Leuk initiatief en leuk dat je blog meedoet :) x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDeze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHet artikel is vanaf 8u30 online gekomen Sanne :) Je was iets te vroeg!
Verwijderen